AdrianAlanBullockAdrianAlanBullock

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Water Spirit Water Spirit

And the water spirit was thinking to herself, "Whoops! How did THAT happen?" Seriously, I have no idea how those spirits got their own magic septers swapped.

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Whoa! The story was compelling and the pace was fluent enough to hook the viewer. I guess the ending was supposed to be a dark comedy effect. Poor guy was so traumatized in his childhood that he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. Now that's still a cautionary tale for me to live by: don't let childhood trauma get the best of you. Seek help and get better. Period.

True Tail Trailer True Tail Trailer

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I wonder if they will make a game about this series?

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

Well, that was depressing! It might as well be an omen. But I know it's a parody, so no fear. Regardless, this was a touching story with a heart of gold, even though Mario and Sonic were rivals. This would literally bring tears to anyone's eyes if understood. The animation was fluid and the story pulls you in. Congrats!

Cream Cream

Well, this story was well thought out! Other than the slight error of the old guy creaming the now-revived grandma over the open eye, the animation was well-detailed, fluid and spot-on. Also, this shows a true message about what would happen when someone came up with "The Everything Fixer" that solved all life's problems, only to be hit by the reality of the corporate industry after doing all too well, and then finding out the horrible truth about how Cream was made in the first place and seeing the ramifications and consequences of seeing it abused in all the wrong places and the corporate bigwigs finding dirt on the creator just to get rid of the cream. I hope the real scientists found the claims as truth, even though I suspect that the businessmen wanted to get rid of Cream just to save their money form being obsolete. Wow!
That's why an "Everything Fixer" would not work in the real world. Even if we want it to. It's a whole new Pandora's Box that might as well not be discovered.

The Treat The Treat

Just WOW! Although you should put in what would happen if the bully children get the gum.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Well, that was scary! Although when you remove all the limitations that has been put on television, Matt Greoning would be proud.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

I loved this animation so much! The animation was fluid, the sounds are spot on, the dark comedy is actually funny and the action was fast-paced! Congratulations, Edd Gould and Co.!

5ever 5ever

Now this is a wonderful film, even if the boy somehow made a mistake. Sure, he could've said that he would love her 5ever on the spot from the get-go, but he didn't think that this would happen, right? So, the animatic style is fluid, the story is interesting and the pace was well-adjusted to let the story flow.

Don't eat my face ! Don't eat my face !

Uh, your animation is good, but kind of creepy and somewhat bloody in the end. Yeck!

RomWatt responds:

Blame my twisted sense of humour.