AdrianAlanBullockAdrianAlanBullock

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Water Spirit Water Spirit

And the water spirit was thinking to herself, "Whoops! How did THAT happen?" Seriously, I have no idea how those spirits got their own magic septers swapped.

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

Whoa! The story was compelling and the pace was fluent enough to hook the viewer. I guess the ending was supposed to be a dark comedy effect. Poor guy was so traumatized in his childhood that he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. Now that's still a cautionary tale for me to live by: don't let childhood trauma get the best of you. Seek help and get better. Period.

True Tail Trailer True Tail Trailer

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I wonder if they will make a game about this series?

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Best climax ever! But how do you access the medals Brain and Lucky Rabbit's Foot? I don't get it.

Math Booster Math Booster

I think you hit a bug somewhere, because the moment I started playing the game and answered the first question, it started to load and is taking a long time.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

I DON'T GET IT! I JUST STARTED THE GAME AND I'M TRYING TO GET OUT, BUT NONE OF THE ITEMS THAT I PICKED UP ACTUALLY WORKED! I'm sorry, but I couldn't concentrate on the aesthetics of the game when I'm trying to figure out what to do or how to get out of this place.

Megavolt Megavolt

Beautiful! Amazing! One of Darkwing Duck'svillians in his finest elements and highest fury! I miss Darkwing Duck! Will there be a movie anytime soon!

Raph Raph

Wow! I love this picture! The light and shadow work well when I look at Raphael and details are spot on. I wonder what Raph is smiling at?